Terms and conditions of: "Connection in the private sector from 1 UAH"
Do you want to connect yourself to high-speed optical Internet at an affordable price? Domonet offers a stable Internet connection on favorable terms.
Connect fiber optic for a private house from Domonet for only 1 hryvnia instead of 1500 UAH. - and get unlimited home Internet at speeds up to 300 Mbit / s. +147 TV channels for only 300 UAH / month!
In addition, Domonet offers favorable conditions for connecting to the Internet at such rates from a provider in the private sector:
Internet at speeds up to 100 Mbps. 107 TV channels for only 250 UAH / month. The cost of connection under the terms of the Promotion is only 500 hryvnias instead of 1500 UAH.
Internet at speeds up to 50 Mbps. 107 TV channels for only 170 UAH / month. The cost of connection under the terms of the Promotion is only 750 hryvnias instead of 1500 UAH.
- The promotion is valid only for new users in a private house who are connected during the promotion period 04/01/2020 - 08/31/2020.
- When connecting for a promotion, the subscriber must deposit into the account an amount equivalent to the price of the tariff chosen by the subscriber and the amount for connection.
- The minimum term for using Domonet services at the selected tariff for this promotion is 6 months from the date of connection.
- A new user is a user who lives in a house to which the Domonet fiber-optic line has not previously been drawn.
- The promotion does not apply to users whose houses are not in the Provider's coverage card; for such customers, the connection price is calculated individually.
The cost of connecting to a fiber optic network Domonet includes:
- Services to the territory of the Subscriber:
- Laying up to 200 meters of the optical line along the poles, from the nearest distribution point of Domonet Provider;
- Services on the territory of the Subscriber:
- Laying up to 30 meters of the optical line through the territory of the subscriber by air from the nearest support to the territory of the Subscriber, fixing the cable to the house;
- Drilling one hole for conducting fiber optic cable to the Subscriber’s house
- Mounting the optical FOB box on a support, if there is a need to connect with the previously laid fiber optic line on the territory of the Subscriber;
- If necessary, installation, in the premises of a subscriber of the ONU BDCOM terminal for rent for 1 UAH / month. ONU BDCOM terminal is an electronic device that has an optical port for connecting a fiber optic cable and an Ethernet port for connecting a UTP cable (twisted pair)
- 20 meters of UTP cable within the house, without conclusion and moving furniture;
- Basic Internet settings on one PC, connected directly by cable.
- Additional costs that are not included in the connection price for the promotion:
- If, from the nearest distribution point of Domonet Provider to the subscriber’s territory, the line length is more than 200 meters, an additional meter is paid at a cost of 10 UAH / meter.
- All other additional services on the territory of the Subscriber that do not include the cost of 1 UAH are regulated by the prices set forth on the website in the section Prices -> Additional services: https://domonet.ua/uk/services
- Connection to the Domonet network by Promotions is possible only if there is coverage and the technical ability of the Provider to allocate fiber on a particular street for the Subscriber. The final technical feasibility is confirmed by the subscriber department employee after completing the application by the Subscriber.
- The promotion is not compatible with the "Care" tariff plan.
Is available for: